Click on the pictures to make them larger

Thursday, August 6, 2015



Wagon Wheels and Glad containers....

Dry brushed the black wagon wheels with FolkArt gunmetal gray metallic paint to make them look, well, more metallic! LOL! Then I found a Glad container and put all the wheels into it. Will keep the sawdust off that I'm bound to be creating making that set of scissor steps; but also keeps the Captain from messing with them. Though I did catch him with the hydraulic jack trying to pry open the lid.....he's persistent, I'll give him that. I was thinking about the steps and remembered that the wood I bought is 24 inches long. Instead of measuring and cutting each one inch piece, I think I will measure and mark the whole thing. Then I won't end up with any odd bits. Plus, I do have the extras I cut before I remembered to paint first....So I guess today's project will be cutting a humongous amount of little sticks! LOL! That's after I go do the WalMart thing and clean up the kitchen (that I should have done last night and didn't)...had that pointed out to me by the illustrious Captain who thought I should be working on his Summerhouse instead of ironing a few shirts. These little people will run your life if you let them, for sure. Got to go, hear sounds in the shop again, I think the Captain is trying to get into the Glad container....

No comments:

Post a Comment