Click on the pictures to make them larger

Monday, August 17, 2015

Mermaid Tails and Concessions...

Lost a little momentum on the mermaid tail over the weekend so had to make up for it today.  Put in six hours and am now up to 32 rows!  
I still don't look much like a mermaid when I have it on my lap, but it's a little bigger than it was the other day. I have about 35 rows to go and then I can start on the tail part.  

Meanwhile, while I am crocheting in the living room, I hear hammering and sawing in the shop.  I think one of the minions has even figured out how to operate my little power chop saw!  It must be a group effort...one jumping on the on buttom and two or three hopping up and down on the top of the saw to get the blade to come down.  These guys are fearless! I hope they haven't been using up all my nice strip wood.....though I did hear the scrap box fall from the shelf awhile back and alot of skittering around which usually means the skellies are in on it too. I guess the concession stand is going to happen whether I like it or not! Well, don't have time to check on them right now, there's a mermaid tail that has to get done! Enjoy your evening everyone!

2 comments: