Click on the pictures to make them larger

Wednesday, August 5, 2015





After trying out the wheels, I realized that the underside of the house is partially visible. I wanted to add some detail but not so much as to detract from the rest of the build. Decided to add some simple axles and paint the whole underside black. In the process, I discovered that the Ceramcoat Black is not as black as FolkArt Licorice. Doing this also used up all of my black craft paint! So it's off to the store today to find some more paint so I can paint the wheels. I can see this build all finished in my head, now just have to let the hands catch up! LOL! Also, when taking the picture, saw a spot I missed!