Click on the pictures to make them larger

Thursday, August 6, 2015


Under Construction....

By Debra from Olde Cape Cod, 27 May

The noise coming from the shop was indeed Captain Morin putting the freshly painted wheels on the Summerhouse.
I think Richard and Reginald from the steampunk family gave him a hand. Personally, I don't know how they managed it, but I did notice that my mini hydraulic jack is nowhere to be seen...I think these gentlemen look a little too innocent, don't you?

The wheels will have to come off so I can get started on the electrical. I have quite a few fixtures from over the years as I was always going to electrify something. Well, now is the time! So dug out the box, blew the dust off and here's what I found:
 Oh, I forgot, I also have headlights and tail lights too:
The headlights came from an old car kit and I think I'll ask DH to drill holes down through them on his drill press. I have to go to the truck dealer this afternoon cause he made a mistake on the paperwork, otherwise I'd be on this today! The letter has mysteriously disappeared so I am going to play it cool and hope this thing blows over. Once this build is complete, I need someone who doesn't have their head in the clouds! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment