Click on the pictures to make them larger

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Progress and Freebies!

Yesterday was a busy one!  I took our truck over to Leonard's to have our cap put on and took the mermaid tail with me to work on.  I hit the 50 row point and started the joining round.  I'm not sure if there is a typo in the instructions so will have to go to the video to make sure I'm doing this part right.  If you have been following along and want to make your own mermaid tail, here is the video:
As you recall, I started with 111 stitches instead of the suggested 153.  This is more child sized which is my intention.  So looks like I only have about 10 rows left and I can start the tail.  While I was waiting for the truck cap, a young couple came in and when she found out what I was making she squealed with delight!  "She is so going to love that!" she said.  So it was nice to get more encouragement as I work on these last few rows.  


On another note, I don't think I've mentioned it here before, but I am a member of Team Natural (my daughter's team) and we are part of the Young Living Essential Oils company.  She's on Facebook under Sarah Adamo https://www.facebook.com/sarah.adamo.50?fref=tl_fr_box&pnref=lhc.friends.unseen  
and can answer questions for you. The oils are a nice alternative for lots of things and they also have personal care items and safe to use cleaners that work. This is a pic of the freebies I just received:  
I really like the toothpaste, does a great job on that old tartar build-up! So give them a look see and see what you think!  Time to clean up the kitchen and get on with the day, Dear Hubby is out mowing the grass this time as my back is still giving me twinges....time to break out some Panaway essential oil! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment