Click on the pictures to make them larger

Friday, August 7, 2015

Finished Hat and a Surprise!


Well, big news around the shop today! I went into the shop and the Steampunk Summerhouse was gone!! The steampunk family seemed pretty pleased with themselves, so I started questioning them. I finally found out the truth. Richard, Rebecca and Reginald (the steampunk family) had gotten together with the skellies from the Tilt-a-Whirl of Death carnival ride and had managed to pry open the glad container that held the wheels for the Summerhouse. It took quite a while, but they all managed to get the wheels on the house and everything installed inside. Here's a picture of the guilty parties: The walls and floors are still just plain plywood, but I guess they made do. That's right, The Captain and Rose have eloped! Well, I was floored to say the least. And here I was arranging a nice engagement party for them! I knew I shouldn't have made Rose look so stunning! LOL! Anyway, now I can get back to working on the scissor steps and cutting more siding strips so I can finish the exterior when they come back. Their destination was hush hush, but it's probably somewhere beautiful and tropical. I wish them all the best. Reginald managed to get a picture of them before they left:

No comments:

Post a Comment