Click on the pictures to make them larger

Saturday, August 29, 2015

Bananas and Fairies...

Well, I found out that I am just as bad as the minions when it comes to getting excited about bananas.The owner of the concession stand wanted me to order bananas to keep up with the growing demand.  The crates arrived on Thursday and I was showing them to my husband.  I was looking down at them and smiling, not paying attention to where I was going and bashed my foot right into the door trim.  And if that wasn't good enough, twisted my back again too!  So these bananas have come at a very dear price indeed!  I delivered them to the concession stand and was hoping for at least a little pity, but all the minions saw was "Bananas!"  I put them down quickly before I got trampled by the crowd!
Last night, I happened to leave my laptop in the shop unattended.  I heard some light footsteps and thought I heard my blender running a few times but drifted off to sleep.  This is what I found this morning:
Not only was there an intensive search online for banana recipes, but they stumbled across one for banana daiquiris!  By the look of things, the party was a hit because everyone was passed out on the floor including the skellies!  The skellies never were very good at holding their liquor.....So after taking care of things in the shop, I went out to the kitchen and there's Sherlock rubbing elbows with the kitchen fairies.  
I think he's been sharing the banana daiquiris with them and he was sitting back puffing on his hookah looking very pleased with himself. I think they're all taking advantage of my injury! LOL! I'm not as fast on my feet this week so they know they have time to get away with things.  So I am keeping my hubby company while he works on a project so you all have a great day!

P.S.  As we were driving this morning, this is what we saw:
 Wow! It's been a long time since I've seen gasoline under $2.00!

No comments:

Post a Comment