Click on the pictures to make them larger

Thursday, August 6, 2015



Desperate Captain....


By Debra from Olde Cape Cod, 28 May


Alas, I am heeding the call of the laundry pile this morning. DH took the last undershirt out of his drawer so it is time to wash clothes! I am not complaining, at least I don't have to go down to the river and pound everything on a rock. I am so thankful that we have the machines to help us out with everyday tasks that used to be so time consuming and tiring. Now we have time to build our miniatures and chat with each other about projects....thank-you! thank-you!

Meanwhile, the Captain is not being very patient. This is what I found this morning: He had the wheels back on and was getting ready to load his luggage and be off! I wonder what was in that letter....

No comments:

Post a Comment