Click on the pictures to make them larger

Thursday, August 20, 2015

McMinions?!

My curiosity got the better of me so I put down the mermaid tail and had to have a look in the shop.  There was a lot of excitement going on and as I pushed my way through the crowd of minions, I saw it at last...The Concession Stand!  
They had indeed raided my scrap box and though it was a little rough, there's definitely talent there. LOL!  However, there was an uncanny resemblance between it and another well known fast food place and I expressed my concern.  Stuart said he had already had discussions with their lawyers and all he has to do is change his arches to bananas and stay away from burgers and fries....So he asked me about doing the painting for the "banana arches" and I told him I would write up a quote.  I was also drafted to get more supplies at Walmart as he was running low and the rest of the minions were getting a bit agitated.  Bananas were #1 on the list.
He was definitely afraid of the Viking one with the hammer....I prefer having them all eat fruit instead of popcorn and peanuts but I do have a concern about all the banana skins.  Looks like I'll have to make sure there's a barrel handy. So since I woke up to no water this morning, looks like I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.  The town is working on the pipes down the street and I was stressing about what to make my coffee out of until I remembered that I keep bottles of water in the fridge.  Yay! Coffee!  Think I will drag out the vacuum and then work on the mermaid tail until the water comes back on.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Now, you do realize that all these little minion guys are going to demand mermaid tails for each one of them, in an huge array of colors, if they catch on to the idea you are making this gorgeous one for your granddaughter. (tee hee) - S

    ReplyDelete