Click on the pictures to make them larger

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Signage and Stonework...

Had a meeting with the crominions this morning to try to decide on signage. Since I still don't understand their language, there was a lot of pointing and grunting. I showed them the signs I found online and they chose this one without any fuss...a major miracle.
I printed it out and glued it to a piece of card, then sprayed it with some clear matte sealer.  I waited to put it up as they want the stonework finished today. You would think I was a paid contractor or something! I think I probably could be classified as a minion indentured servant. Hope my time is up when I get all these buildings done! Got the stonework done on the side and had to try it out with the windows.  
We will be smart this time and not glue the windows in until we trace around everything for the inside wallpaper.  So what did I go and do instead? I glued on the sign,
now I can't trace around the window over the door very well! LOL!  Next time...... I noticed one of the crominions walking around with a pirate following him.  
I thought..bodyguard? Nope. Turns out the Crocodile Dundee knives are very heavy and this crominion hired the pirate to carry it around for him! LOL! I don't know what it is, but these pirate minions seem to be getting most of the jobs around here. So after a grueling morning lugging rocks and mixing cement, all the stonework is done on the outside! Yay! Here's a pic of all the pieces laid out.  

I dug through my wallpaper stash and found a piece of scrapbook paper that I think will work for the inside.
I was going to stain the lower half, but got too much green paint around so we are going to wallpaper! The wallpaper will make it look lighter in there anyway...that's my story and I'm sticking to it! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment