Click on the pictures to make them larger

Monday, November 9, 2015

Final Finishing, Final Glueing!

Woo Hoo! I used my satin finish varnish on the cord to protect the paint and then glued the oil tank in place.  
The minions insisted on putting the smoker right next to the tank, I don't think that's a very good idea!
They didn't seem too concerned, but I told them if the inspector comes by, my hands are clean! So they have been back to smoking meat for the big Grand Opening.
No venison though. Kevin was all set to bag a nice big deer when Bob's bottom lip began to tremble and he started to hug his teddy bear tight. Well, since these guys look out for each other, they decided to shoot pictures instead so that little Bob wouldn't have an anxiety attack.  I'd better not take him to a cattle ranch to look at calves...
Now that everything is dry, I added the Outback Steakhouse to the Minion Village and we will be starting Buns and Roses soon!

I have a couple of Christmas projects to work on first so I will start one of those tomorrow and hopefully I can get them done in time! Well my friends, it's back to the laundry pile for me today...have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Outback turned out very fun! You should send some photos to Outback Corporate! I bet you'd get a free dinner out of it!
    They are all just adorable Debra! Wish I could ogle them in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so adorable. Those are some lucky little minions. They got it made in the shade. Thanks for your message. It will help get me thru the long day tomorrow. - S

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you both so much for your kind comments. Jodi, anytime you are out this way you are welcome to drop by! S, I hope you are doing well today....I'm praying for you.

    ReplyDelete