Click on the pictures to make them larger

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

So much Randomness.....

I forgot to share my Valentine's Day bouquet with you!
Dear Hubby came home with flowers, a cake, candy and a beautiful card! Felt so loved....It was a beautiful day that I enjoyed very much. After Bill drilled all the holes in the shell that I plan on making a fairy house out of, I was thinking about how I was going to find a fairy to live in it. After looking a few places online, I discovered that fairies just love buttons. I ended up inheriting my nana's buttons years ago and I have a pretty tin that they go in. I like to use them on projects for my children and grandchildren...like a little piece of history. Anyway, I set out the button box with the lid off to see if there were any fairies around. Shhh, I snapped this picture as this fairy was making a selection.
Looks like I'll have someone to live in the house after all! I'm so excited! Let's see, what else do I need to tell you about....Oh, while I was looking at Pinterest pages....wow, does that eat up time by the way...I saw a tutorial for making tiny pens for the dollhouse people. Since my husband enjoys making full size pens, I thought it would be fun to make a few of these.
When Rose stopped by last week, she fell in love with them and wanted to give them to the Captain. She's been such a good friend, I gave them to her to give him. Later on, the Captain came by to thank me and wanted me to take his picture with them.
The pens went together quickly and there are lots of ways you could make them. It was raining again today, but what happens when it rains? Rainbows! Got this nice shot of one to share with you.
And last but not least, I managed to get a coat of grey paint on the barn roof.
Since I had to do the Walmart run today, I took special notice of all the barns along the way. I think I'll have to do a bit of dry brushing on it to give it more dimension so that is something I will work on tomorrow. So we are up to date for now, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment