Click on the pictures to make them larger

Friday, February 26, 2016

Painting, Painting and more Painting.....

So today was supposed to be landscaping day. I looked through all my tiny artificial flowers and chose a few that I thought would make a nice flower garden. Then I remembered the resin garden piece I found in the thrift shop for 50 cents. I got it down from the shelf and I think it fits perfectly with the greenhouse.
I was playing around with the arrangement when I noticed that the paint job on the resin piece was a bit rough. Well, I thought, I'll just get out my tiny brush and a couple of paints and we'll take care of that. Okay, so I might need my second pair of glasses and maybe a few more paints and hmm, now that I've touched up the leaves, the flowers could use some touching up. That gold could use some help too and whoopsie I got some color on the green so I have to go back and touch up that. Oh, I missed a spot on the pink.....got some pink on the green....touch that up....And on and on it went! LOL! After spending hours on this 50 cent item I think its finally done and I am all googly eyed! Here's the before and after for you to judge.

It does notice more in person and I did have fun doing it so I guess it was worth it! More landscaping tomorrow! Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Before and after both lol good - but after does seem more vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Audra, I just had to keep going....Larry and Louie kept pointing out spots I missed! ;)

      Delete