Click on the pictures to make them larger

Friday, September 15, 2017

Keep on packin'!

One thing for sure, I am glad I'm not trying to pack up the whole house right now! I do think that my work shop has more in it than any other room, so I did take on a pretty big project. (That's my story and I'm stickin' to it...) Most of my work in the shop happens during the cold months so I know I will appreciate it in the long run. One side of the room looks pretty empty

but the rest of the house is catching all the overflow! The pile is higher in the dining room
and the living room
and even the bedroom.
Did I have this much stuff when I moved in?! I think I'm a pack rat....Bill's going to be helping me move heavy stuff that I can't lift...like that drill press. Although I did manage to schlep that thing across the back yard last year....no wonder I've been visiting the chiropractor...The left side of the room hasn't changed much, Before
and After (not enough work...)
so I really need to get my butt in gear and attack that. So much crap, so little time...but, I can't just throw it out, it might come in handy for that next project! So I am off to pack up some more and maybe we can actually swap the rooms this weekend! (Am I being too optimistic?) Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment