Click on the pictures to make them larger

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

And the work goes on....

Another day dawns, another project begins...organization project that is. So this is what we're trying to clear up today.
I started by cleaning up the dust from all the hole drilling the other day when Bill put the support up for me.
Next, all the bins were put into place.
I don't remember what order they were in, so I just put them back in an order that made sense. These contain everything from cotton from vitamin bottles to springs from ballpoint pens...I just might need that stuff one day! LOL! The workbench was cleared off but the wall above it looked blank to me so I hung a row of pictures over it. These are a few of the times I was published in Nutshell News over the years and I guess I'm tooting my own horn...well, it is my shop after all...;) I laid on the floor and plugged in the power strip and then plugged in all the power tools and my light on the bench. We are ready to rumble!
The Minion Village was moved into the shop too so they don't feel left out.
I then turned my attention to the two other benches.
Since there's quite a bit of small stuff here, these are going to take another day at least. I put up pictures that inspire me
and sorted and straightened until I was ready to sit down for awhile. Tomorrow is another day, the work goes on. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment