Click on the pictures to make them larger

Saturday, September 23, 2017

A little help from Mr. Skellie...

This has been a busy week indeed! Last weekend, Dear Hubby moved all of the furniture out of the two rooms. Mr. Skellie was sure glad we had a dolly...
Just when I thought the rest of the house couldn't get any more cluttered....we added a futon to the kitchen,
more stuff and a door to the dining room,
and even more stuff to the living room!
Once the old shop/new office was empty,
it was time to bring in all the pieces of furniture that would be home there.

It looks a a little crowded right now because all of the furniture is pulled away from the walls so we can repair and touch up....(I did make a lot of holes in the wall...) Next, Bill put up the shelves I had in the new shop...

with a little help from Mr. Skellie of course.
Then the large pieces were brought into the shop...
those long boards were the large bookcase I had, we ended up having to take it apart as we couldn't make the turn with the 7 foot bookcase. I've worked quite a bit on organizing my shop this week and on Thursday, a big box arrived.
I figured out how to assemble it and it is now my display rack for finished and unfinished projects as well as random kits and supplies.
It just stinks of organization around here! LOL! My daughter would be so proud of me.....Tomorrow we will concentrate on sanding and touching up the walls in the new office and once the furniture is in place, we can move in all the small items and hang pictures! Now where is my hammer....Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment