Click on the pictures to make them larger

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Curly Hair and Packing!

Time spent working on our little beach house on wheels has cut into my mini time! But I am having fun fixing it up and making it more efficient. Scroll through the entries on Twice Across America to see befores and afters and all the little things we've done to it. We'll be leaving in about three weeks now, so I've been starting to pack in towels and sheets and various small appliances and things in the kitchen. I went to get a perm to make things a little easier each day and no, I'm not going to put up a picture of myself! LOL!
Once I curl it with the curling iron, it looks great; but I'm not sure about just going natural with it. There are only a couple more things to do on our little beach house on wheels and then it will be back to the minion church.....I promise! Please pray for us and for the financial support we are seeking. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment