Click on the pictures to make them larger

Monday, April 6, 2020

Debra is getting distracted...

Mr. Skellie here. I suppose you're wondering what on earth Debra is doing. She has that nice craft area and hasn't done much in there yet. You'll never guess what I caught her doing the other day...digging in the dirt! What is up with that! I know with all the changes in her life that she hasn't worked in the garden for several years so it was actually good to see her out there. So I let her do her thing...isn't that big of me?! She even managed to get me to help her...I think she used her feminine wiles. So here I am checking out the irises:

some tulips that sprung up in the lawn,
and I even helped her transplant some teeny rosebushes. You know, those miniature rosebushes they sell on Valentine's Day that always die eventually; well the Big Guy bought her one and she was determined that it would live. So what do you do when you want to find out something? Look on the internet! There were actually 4 in the pot, so she planted each one in it's own pot and even used some Miracle Grow dirt.
I think there was some prayer involved too...not sure. So here I am after all that hard work.
Now that the shop is a Reader's Digest Condensed Version, I live in a plastic drawer. I asked if she could at least find my rug so it would be a little more comfy for my bones. She grumbled a little but went on a search through the garage to find it for me. After alot of bumping and paper rattling, she found it and dragged it back to Motorhome Central.

She also brought more of her crap...I mean craft stuff in too; not sure how much more can fit in here. So far, the Big Guy hasn't said anything but I think she has reached her limit.

I remember those pink butterflies, I hope she doesn't put those on all the cabinets, the mermaids are bad enough! Now she has to do this thing called "chores" which is good I guess as the place looks a little better around here when she is done. I told her I would cheer her on and she threw a sponge at me...missed! LOL! Thanks for reading!
P.S. I almost forgot, here's what the outside of Motorhome Central looks like:

4 comments:

  1. Sr.Skellie,te veo mucho más confortable en tu alfombra,así descansas los huesos después de ayudar a Debra en las tareas del jardín,verás que bonito se pone todo!
    El taller está magnífico con todos los materiales a mano!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am much more comfortable with my rug. Debra just loves her tools, now if I can just get her to use them to make me more things!

      Delete
  2. I wish I had a motorhome central and so much so that
    I'd even put up with a tiny Mr. Skellie telling me what to do in it! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad things are getting back to normal around the blog and Debra is having some fun! Are you taking the roses with you when you move?

    ReplyDelete