Click on the pictures to make them larger

Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Home Sweet Home...

It's dark and rainy today and I don't think I ever gave you a proper tour of our little home. As you come in, on your right is my recliner where you see that I have an afghan in progress.
Across from that is the craft section which I am still working on.
I need to hunt up an extension cord and you'll notice that my cool paint bottle holder is empty...all my paint froze in the shed over the winter so I have an order into Michaels for paint and brushes too as I haven't been able to find those. Next to the craft section is the dinette where we eat, watch movies and write blogs :).
Across from the dinette is the kitchen where I actually do cook food once in a while despite what Mr. Skellie says.
The mermaid over the stove top is new...I'm afraid these things are starting to take over...
A little further and you can see my small bathroom with yet more mermaid stuff.

The weathered board wallpaper is peel 'n stick I got from Walmart..fun to work with and you'll see more of it in the bedroom. As you go through the door into the bedroom, there is yet another mermaid...
The bed is on one side of the bedroom with my very own barn door that I created out of the peel'n stick wallpaper...it was a nice change from just a brown sliding door.
A nice vanity area is opposite the bed.
And lookee there, another bathroom! Or should I say on-suite...LOL!
So this is our little home for now and I am looking forward to another project coming soon! Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Tienes una casa muy agradable y confortable!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so homey and all a person really needs! Too bad we don't figure this out sooner in life before we accumulate (and have to manage) so much stuff! You've made it a warm and welcoming space and I envy the minimal time is must take you to clean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-you Jodi! Cleaning is a quick job, but I do miss my dishwasher! LOL!

      Delete