Click on the pictures to make them larger

Thursday, March 26, 2020

Poking around in the Garage...

Remember how I told you that all of Debra's crap stuff, I mean craft stuff was in her daughter's garage? Well, one of the grandsons left the garage door open so I just sorta strolled inside to have a look around.

Holy Smokes! There is stuff everywhere in there! I think Debra's going to have to take over the entire motorhome for all this stuff!I found the Rolling Brickpile Steampunk Summerhouse...it looked so sad in the box!

Look over in the Labels section and you will find all kinds of posts of it and all the furniture Debra and I built. I found her Tea Shop too...
sure hope we get to fix that up, it got kinda busted up in the last move. I actually packed up all the teapots and junk for it...and yes, I was at least careful with that stuff. Her workbench is there too...
I have fond memories of all the pieces of molding I cut up when Debra wasn't looking...she still doesn't know where all that crown molding went! LOL! That chair has seen lots of use too...
that's why the cushion is so flat...Wide Load spent alot of hours in it! That will probably get moved into the motorhome along with one of her plastic tables. The space is only 67 inches wide so it might be a tight fit. Then all we have to do is decide what to put in Motorhome Central! I just heard Debra talking to the Big Guy on the cell phone...guess what they get to do when he comes home...empty the poop tanks in the motorhome! I definitely don't want to be around for that job...actually, I make myself scarce when there's any work involved! LOL! See you later!

5 comments:

  1. What's the deal with the tiny little chair on the table? Do you,(Debra, that is!) deal with dolls that size too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tam! Isn't that cool?! My husband actually dumpster dove for it! The cushion is a little grimy, but it's really solid. Interested?

      Delete
  2. It is so nice to see you back and to hear that you are safe and well! I hope you find the space and inspiration to begin working on your wonderfully creative projects again! Sofas are overrated, especially uncomfortable ones, and an area to work creatively is so much more fulfilling to the soul! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't blame Skelly for heading for cover while the toilet is emptied but how sweet of him to let us tag along and snoop inside Debra's garage, but you can tell him that all of my chair cushions are use to a wide load too! :D

    ReplyDelete