Click on the pictures to make them larger

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Minion fun!

The minions were bored. They were tired of my excuses for not being in the shop, (grandchildren, broken glasses, houseguests, etc.). They found out that I went to have my eyes examined (no, not my head...) and heard about the new pink and purple glasses I ordered. When they found out they won't be ready until May 3rd, there was a heavy group sigh and they all plopped down for a nap. Since I was going to the chiropractor this morning...(uh, oh, the skellies just heard that...,) I decided to pick up a surprise for the minions. I was looking around in Michael's, with my coupon of course, and found just the thing. Four of them jumped on right away and they were laughing and yelling and having a great time.
Of course the inspectors had to come by to make sure it was safe and to chase the Cro-minions off the track.
I think these guys have a death wish!

A crowd started forming and they all patiently waited for their turns...
yeah right! LOL! After I broke up a few fights and made a chart of who can ride when, things settled down for a bit so I left them to it.
I went back in the shop a couple of hours later and they were all over at Buns & Roses having banana donuts and banana daquiris...I didn't even know the bakery got their liquor license....I really need to get that church done. But when I looked over at the new ride, I found my broken glasses temporarily fixed with some very colorful tape.
They do like me after all..😉 Now I don't have one lens touching my eye...have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. That ride looks like so much fun, that I want a turn on it too! :D

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete