Click on the pictures to make them larger

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Disappearing Comments!

Just wanted to jump on here quick to let everyone know that all your wonderful comments have disappeared from my blog! This must be part of the Google+ changes too. If any of you have tried to contact me, use my Facebook page: Debra Morin, or Mr. Skellie's page: Mr. Skellie.  My email is a good way too...dollhouselady08@gmail.com.
And since you are here, could I ask you to be praying for my mom? She's been having some health issues and is going to have a couple of stents put in on Friday. So I might be AWOL for awhile, but perhaps Mr. Skellie will be willing to take over for me. Thank-you for your prayers and thanks for reading.

5 comments:

  1. When my mother had some stents put in, it made her feel 100% better! so Yes I will be praying for your mom, Deb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mom will be feeling better Debra.
    I saw that the Google+ comments would be disappearing, but I thought it wasn't until April. That stinks,since commenters have left information on various of my posts that added to the post. I have left a message on your facebook though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am now commenting as a different person. I was Tammy Sedam before,and now I'm Tam (from Planet of the Dolls).

    ReplyDelete