Click on the pictures to make them larger

Thursday, April 5, 2018

The case of the missing Easter Bunnies....

Mr. Skellie may be mad with me, but he loves my grandchildren almost as much as I do. He helped me pack a box full of Easter candy and even egg coloring kits as a surprise to my daughter's children back on March 26th. We have waited and waited for delivery and Mr. Skellie has been checking the tracking number several times a day now. "Why haven't they arrived yet?" he asked.
While I didn't have the answer, the way these bunnies have been traveling back and forth across the country has been intriguing. If this goes on much longer, I'll be expecting to start receiving postcards from all the places these bunnies have been! LOL! So if you would like to see how much of the country these bunnies have seen so far, punch in this USPS tracking number...

9114901159818688852725

and then click on "tracking history". So we will all be waiting with bated breath to see where the bunnies end up next!! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment