Click on the pictures to make them larger

Monday, April 9, 2018

Please be in Prayer....

I love you all and enjoy sharing my projects and funny stories, but today is a very different matter. At this moment my daughter Sarah is at the bedside of her husband as he struggles against kidney and liver failure. As many of you know, they have seven children that we dearly love also. I'm asking all of you around the world that read my ramblings here to be in prayer for them all. Jacob is his name and he could sure use a miracle right now. Your prayers are the most important thing in the world, but if you would like to help in a practical way, here is a link. https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.gofundme.com%2Fhelp-the-adamo-family&h=ATOuVemeVzv0sq8O7vW7sbyegc4s_sIrFBlz2FTMoyrfl9LejWzAStYZ6lKdQG-qqy6EAr6sKGBcE-9FYjHDh4vt-SPwcoB0k4wveOkCJXge08zfvkFUBVvMA_PRwV5-

Thank-you all so much.

Latest update from my daughter:

Jacob update. He has been intubated and put to sleep because at 10:50 MT he was taken to Radiology for an angiogram to stop the bleeding caused by a parasentisis (attempt to remove the fluid from abdomen and they hit a vein or artery). They still do not know what is causing the liver and kidney failure. Once he is back to homeostasis they want to do a liver biopsy. There are mentions of Wilson's Disease (go figure Wilson  ).
So I am blessed to be sitting in the waiting room with Thea Adamo, Jennie RadhakrishnanKristen BellingerJosh and Shaina Lock.
I cannot even begin to say thank you to all of you that have prayed for us, donated, hugged, called, messaged. I am so blessed with an amazing Young Living and Church family.
Please continue to speak life over this situation! I need it and Jacob needs it.

No comments:

Post a Comment