Click on the pictures to make them larger

Monday, November 6, 2017

All on my own...

Mr. Skellie here! Debra has caught a bad cold and I am on my own around here. My cat and I have been doing the best we can to help out,
a cup of tea, a cold compress, chicken soup....a skellies work is never done! Today I am trying to get through the laundry without falling into the washer and also being company to Debra who is on the sofa moaning. Bill took care of her all weekend, guess it's my turn now! I sure don't need a respiratory problem...oh wait, I don't think I have a respiratory...I even offered to let my cat sit on her lap but she still gets the heebie jeebies when she sees him.
So I will be holding down the fort for a few more days I think. I hope Debra feels better soon, I miss her sense of humor. Now where does she keep the dust rags.....Oh, and sorry for the repeat pictures, she put the camera up high and I can't reach it. And she said if I took her picture while she was sick, she would break my legs....Eeee! If you get bored, stop on over to my Facebook page...https://www.facebook.com/skeletontales/

No comments:

Post a Comment