Click on the pictures to make them larger

Thursday, November 2, 2017

A new friend and plans!

Mr. Skellie was running all around the shop this morning, arranging this and that and putting away anything that was out of place. "What are you doing?" I asked. He said he was getting ready for company. He also said my hair needed some work..."I always look like this at 7 am..." I said. Mr. Skellie just rolled his eyes and told me to go and fix myself up. Personally, I think he still has a bug leg stuck somewhere, just sayin'. While I was getting ready for this mysterious company, I heard a small tap at the door. "I'll get it!" Mr. Skellie yelled. When I walked into the shop, he introduced me to his cousin, also from China.
"Why is he so much bigger than you?" I asked. Well, it seems his ancestors were part of the Dinka people, and were all very tall. You learn something new every day! He said he traveled here to be with his cousin on his wedding day. I didn't say anything, but asked Mr. Skellie if I could speak with him in private. I asked him who the lucky lady was. He told me he hadn't thought of that yet, but while he was in Mikel's yesterday....you know, that French place; "You mean Michael's?" I asked. "Well, yes, but you're not saying it right, you need to say it with a French accent." he said (with a French accent).  I just let that go. He showed me a great arbor he found for when he says his vows to the as yet mysterious lady
and also picked out flowers for her bouquet and for the bridesmaids.
"How much is this going to cost me?" I asked. "Not much, I had a coupon." he declared. I was surprised to say the least. Looks like I'm going to be busy. He also picked up a yarn cake for it too.
"I hate to break it to you, but that is to crochet with" I said. He stammered that he knew that and why don't I get busy making this shawl for myself so I will look presentable.
I never knew these plastic skeletons would run my life like this! LOL! Oh, and I was also instructed to find him a wife...the search is on! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment