Click on the pictures to make them larger

Thursday, June 28, 2018

An Update from Mr. Skellie...

Sssshhhh...I think I hear Debra walking toward the shop...I told the minions to hide so we don't scare her off.
She doesn't see me and the camera, so I will try to get some shots for you all. She has been very sad since her daughter's husband passed away, sometimes I hear her cry. But after a trip up north to visit with Big Bill's brothers Ed and Mike and spending some time with her son Ben, she has been much better. What's she doing now...she has a can of paint and a screwdriver and even has her painting apron on!
I'm so excited! The minions want to jump out and surprise her, but I have warned them to stay hidden. She's picking out music too!
Oh, it's that Zen CD...yawn...There have been a couple of chairs in the shop for awhile now and I think she's finally going to work on them. One of them was pretty badly chipped,
but Debra is going to work her magic.  Uh oh! She caught me with the camera!
She had me come sit by her and get a few close-ups.



I told her how much we all had missed her and she got a little misty and expressed the same. I sat near her and watched her work until both chairs were done. The arm chair is done,
but the other one still needs it's gold touched up.
As she hung up her apron, she promised she would be back.
Yay! Have a great day everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment