Click on the pictures to make them larger

Tuesday, October 24, 2017

What HAVE you been doing Debra?!

No, I've not been resting on my laurels...funny mind picture by the way...just some different life events. First off, I went back to the thrift shop to look for a shirt for my Dear Hubby. He's a tall, and for some reason, those are really hard to find in stores and I didn't have time to shop online. I found a brand new one by American Eagle and decided to poke around in the curtain section again. Guess what I found...another pink gingham valance! I came home hauling my treasures only to find that Bill couldn't button the shirt over his chest. I had a little bit better luck with the valance, after ironing the heck out of it, I transformed this:
into this:
More ruffles! Then I went online and ordered some pink butterflies to scatter across the wall over top.
So we went with Plan B for Bill's shirt and were off to Marlene and Jack's wedding!
Mr. Skellie has been head over heels (skull over heel bones?) in love with Marlene for quite some time so he was sitting in the back crying. Fortunately, I had a tissue in my pocket for him. Good thing there wasn't the part in the ceremony about "anyone here objecting" cause he would have jumped to his feet for sure! So now I think it's time to rustle up a wife for Mr. Skellie. Hey! Then we can have a skellie wedding! Oh fun! Another thing I wanted to get done was some repairs on the minions Outback Steakhouse. The place is so busy that the door is starting to come off the hinges!
One of the minions fell off the ladder near the smoker, so I helped him back up and noticed the power for the restaurant had gone out so have to fix that too.
Maintenance, maintenance. I worked on that yesterday as it was raining like crazy outside!
But this morning the air is clear and cool...45 degrees! I guess it is cool!
Since all the laundry is done, I'm off to the store to pick up a few things so I will see you later! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment