Click on the pictures to make them larger

Saturday, April 18, 2020

Home Repairs...

Debra and the Big Guy were busy sawing wood back in the bedroom and I was tossing and turning in my drawer. I figured I may as well get up and start trying to fix a few things around the Summerhouse. The electrical contraption that was on the tower was bent and broken and had all come apart.
This was a cool thing to watch when it was going...operated on lightning I think. So I thought I would surprise Debra and get it all put together again. The superglue wasn't co-operating so I had to re-design it a little, hope she doesn't mind. I think it came out pretty good and I managed to get my handsome self in the picture too! 
Next up was the air vents;
somehow, these were snapped right off so I had quite a time hoisting them back into place. I hope Debra appreciates all the work I put in around here. Did a little paint touch-up before I glued them back in...
then voila! All fixed!
Then I noticed the clock on the front...Look Ma, no hands!
I just crack myself up sometimes...if Debra was awake, she would be rolling her eyes for sure! After digging around on the workbench, I actually found the clock hands! So glued those in place too. Since it's always tea time at the Summerhouse, I set it at 4:00.
Sounds like the snoring has gone down a few octaves back there so I think I will drag these old bones back to bed. Thanks for hanging out with me!


3 comments:

  1. Has aprovechado bien el tiempo! Tus arreglos,han quedado perfectos!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super neat creations and nice repair job! And Mr. Skellie? You're such a funny guy! Keep the chuckles coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do remember when you were putting this together originally. It's a shame it got damaged,but good it's fixable.

    ReplyDelete