Click on the pictures to make them larger

Thursday, February 14, 2019

Debra's back and Mom news...

Mr. Skellie here. I was supposed to keep all of you updated while Debra was visiting her mom in the hospital, but, I kinda didn't get around to it. I was busy poking around in Debra's stuff while she was gone...I saw this teacup and had to take a closer look.
She has the book, "A Cup of Christmas Tea" that she reads at Christmas time. Since it's kinda mushy and I'm not a crybaby, I go in the other room and block my ear holes and sing when she reads it. She dragged home this teacup from the thrift shop for 99 cents and acted like it was a great treasure. I mean, with me in her life what more does she need?! I know you are all nodding in agreement with me. So I'm just being nosy and find out Debra's put a guard dog on this thing!
I made a beeline for the shop and hid. Just then, I hear the truck pull up. When I look out the window, Debra's back!
She looks tired and sad and the Big Guy goes out and hugs her. I don't want her to see me so I just casually walk around the side of the room divider and just sort of hang out.
No, I'm not eavesdropping...I don't do that. I did just happen to hear news though...Debra's mom is out of the woods (I thought she was in the hospital?) and is going to be moved to rehab in her home town. Debra and the Big Guy looked happy, so I guess this "out of the woods" thing is something good. I will have to go talk to her about getting her butt back in the shop and getting to work. She has to have priorities and one of those is me! Thanks for reading.

P.S. Tammy! My cousin really wants to come live with you, but your message didn't show up on Facebook! Just email Debra at DollhouseLady08@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Mr Skellie - Please tell Debra I am so happy that her mom is recovering and give her a hug. You could also make her a nice cup of tea in that cup if you could figure out a way. I am sure it would make her smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only give her tea after I've soaked my feet in it first...

      Delete
  2. Glad to see your mom is doing better. No matter how old we get, we still need our parents. I'll email you soon. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete