Click on the pictures to make them larger

Wednesday, April 12, 2017

This is the way we wash the bedding...

Today I washed all the bedding that we used for our guests. Now I have to remember where I pulled it all out from!

We had a variety of weather while the grandchildren were here, so we used every afghan, quilt, sleeping bag, and comforter in the place. I'm washing the kitchen rugs while I write this, then all the laundry will be done. My daughter's children know how to clean, do laundry, and even cook...I'm so proud of them for being such a big help to their mom and dad. I found a few things left behind,

but Asher's orange water bottle is being very difficult to find. Today I took a flashlight outside to look all through the bushes out front. They had tiny flowers and smelled delightful, but alas, no water bottle. We shall not give up the search! Had enough time to touch up my hair and smell the flowers....
still haven't cleaned off the little handprints though. Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Love you page, Debra. So happy you got to spend a long, luxurious time with your beloveds. So special, and such wonderful memories made. Hugs from Jackie and Mark in Sequim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was supposed to be 'Love YOUR page', but you get my meaning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! We had a great time. It was hard to see them go, but are hoping they move out this way.

      Delete