Click on the pictures to make them larger

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Too Much Fun!

After a long hiatus, I am back at last! My husband's brother and his wife came down for a visit and we just went out and had fun the whole time they were here! It's so nice to be friends with your relatives. My sister-in-law and I had a ball shopping in the Christmas Collectibles shop in Sevierville and then we met up with the guys at Knifeworks. We didn't spend much money, but just enjoyed the company. I found a nice Christmas ornament that will make a nice present for the mail lady and Lisa found some beautiful crystal bears for their new digs. We went out to eat and looked at travel trailers and just enjoyed ourselves for the first time in ages. They are on their way home now and the house is too quiet, so had a couple of ideas; and since I found the doll hair I couldn't find before, went to work. I matched some hair to the mail lady and personalized the ornament a little for her.

Since I had the little bag of doll hair out, decided to make one of the proprietors for Buns and Roses.
He really liked the hair I chose and waited patiently while I separated it into strands I could use.
A little 527 Cement and he is starting to take shape.
I found some glasses for him and he is rockin'! Somehow, he looks vaguely familiar.....
Now I have to quit messing around and finish hand sewing Elsa's Christmas stocking. I'll use a little cotton to fatten up Olaf and sew the rest of the lace on too.
I'm sure I'm going to need some Tylenol for my eyeballs before this is done! LOL! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment